This space is dedicated to the information about the treatment we make of your personal data.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data:
COMÚ DE CANILLO with NRT D-061550-U (Tax registration number) and the following contact details: Address: Plaça Carlemany, AD 100, Canillo (Principality of Andorra). Telephone: (+376) 751036 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with current legislation, the data you provide us will become part of the responsibility file of the COMÚ DE CANILLO (MUNICIPALITY OF CANILLO), registered with the Data Protection Agency of the Principality of Andorra.
The information we collect:
The Municipality of Canillo may collect the following personal information from users of the website www.ponttibetacanillo.com or via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube by completing the corresponding forms: name and surname, e-mail address, postal code, country of residence, phone number, date of birth, and credit card.
When you visit the website www.ponttibetacanillo.com or the official pages of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, and register to buy tickets online or participate in promotions, surveys and contests, or register to receive newsletters of information of the Municipality of Canillo, we ask for your data, which are considered essential to be able to buy, participate or receive communications, for the following reasons:
- The name and email address to identify you in all communications
- The credit card number to be able to proceed with the sale of tickets
- The telephone number to be able to contact you for any incident related to the sale of tickets
- The postal code and country of residence to be able to make communications of specific actions depending on your place of residence
- The date of birth to be sure that you are of legal age, to congratulate you on your birthday and to offer you personalized promotions
The data, which we process in accordance with current regulations (qualified Act 29/2021, of 28 October, on Personal Data Protection) and we always ensure its protection, will be used only for the intended purpose, as well as to communicate any related information. The veracity and updating of the data provided is your responsibility.
The purpose for which the data is processed:
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes, as appropriate:
- Manage and develop online ticket sales. We use your personal information to process the purchase and to communicate to you by e-mail or telephone any related information that may be of interest to you, as well as to manage and issue documents accrediting the purchase and sale of tickets and any related communication.
- Manage and send you by e-mail information to participate in promotions, surveys, contests or to receive newsletters from the Municipality of Canillo related to the entire tourist offer of the Parish of Canillo, as well as the latest news and events, with personalized communications adapted to your profile, interests and needs. Sending this information involves the creation of user profiles, which consists of using the personal data you provide us and browsing information on the website www.ponttibetacanillo.com, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences, with the aim of offering you the appropriate commercial communications for your profile.
- Respond to the exercise of the rights of all users, as well as queries and complaints.
For www.ponttibetacanillo.com to work properly, we use browsing cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that the website deposits on your computer or mobile phone over a period of time. This remembers that you visited us recently and does not repeat the consent message every time you browse from page to page.
The cookie allows the website to recognize how you browsed, what content interested you, or what preferences you displayed on your visit, such as your login or browsing language, among others.
The cookies do not collect in any case personal data, they are totally anonymous and the data that www.ponttibetacanillo.com obtains through Google Analytics have the encrypted IP address. This data allows us to receive information about our users, which we can then use to create a better browsing experience and to improve the functions of the website.
The time the data is stored:
The Municipality of Canillo will retain your personal data for the period of time that is reasonably necessary taking into account the purposes for which they have been provided, the need to respond to queries that may arise or resolve incidents in relation to the sale of tickets, the realization of improvements and the fulfillment of the requirements that demand the current legislation.
The reason why we can process your data:
The Municipality of Canillo may process your personal data:
On the one hand, in accordance with the execution of the contract of sale of tickets, since, as a user, you are obliged to provide the data that are necessary for its execution. Failure to do so will not allow the purchase and sale to be carried out, as the data is also necessary to manage and issue the purchase invoice.
On the other hand, according to the consent you have given when collecting personal data using any of the forms.
Assignment of personal data:
The Municipality of Canillo may not transfer or communicate to third parties your personal data or those of any other user, except in the following cases:
- To public administrations and bodies, when required by current legislation.
- To companies in charge of data processing that provide services on behalf of the Municipality of Canillo and under its control. In any case, third parties with whom certain personal data are shared must have previously accredited the adoption of appropriate technical and organizational measures for their correct protection and may not, in any case, use the data to which they are subject to have access for their own purposes or use them beyond the instructions received or for purposes other than the service they must provide in favor of the person responsible.
The protection of personal data:
The Municipality of Canillo has a careful security system that guarantees the protection of your data and those provided by all users of www.ponttibetacanillo.com, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
If there is an error in the security system due to which the data is affected and, as a result, there is accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure of personal data transmitted, stored or processed, or could be accessed, from ponttibetacanillo.com we undertake to act with maximum transparency and to notify the affected users immediately.
If you have knowledge or suspicion of the misuse of your personal data or unauthorized access to such data by third parties, do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com .
The rights of the user with respect to personal data:
The rights you can exercise as a user are as follows:
Right of access: you have the right to confirm whether or not we at the Municipality of Canillo are processing personal data concerning you, as well as accessing your personal data held by the Municipality of Canillo.
Right of rectification: you have the right to request that the Municipality of Canillo rectifies your personal data when they are inaccurate or that they are completed when they are incomplete.
Right of limitation: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of data. In this case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your personal data based on the purposes and the legitimate interest that the Municipality of Canillo pursues, including the elaboration of profiles. In this case, the Municipality of Canillo will stop processing the data, except for legitimate and necessary reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right of deletion or forgetfulness: You can request that your personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right of portability: you have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another person in charge when the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by means automated.
The exercise of these rights and of any query regarding the treatment that we do of your data can be carried out by means of a request directed to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to COMÚ DE CANILLO, Plaça Carlemany, AD 100, Canillo.
You must indicate, together with the application, your name and surname, address or e-mail for notification purposes, as well as a photocopy of your national identity document or passport in order to be sure of your identity and the right exercised.